Note on the use of Welded Flange Tee products:
(1) In order to prevent the corrosion of the eye due to the heating of the flange cover, the welding current should not be too large, less than 20% than the carbon steel electrode, the arc should not be too long, the layer is fast cold, and the narrow weld bead is suitable.
(2) The electrode should be kept dry when it is used. The titanium calcium type should be kept at 150 °C for 1 hour. The low a hydrogen type should be kept at 200-250 °C for 1 hour to prevent the electrode coating from sticking to oil and other dirt to avoid welding. The seam increases the carbon content and affects the quality of the weldment.
(3) When welding Stainless Steel Flange, it is repeatedly heated to precipitate carbides, which reduces corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of the product.
(4) The chrome flat welded flange pipe fittings have a large hardened American standard flange and are prone to cracks. If welding of the same type of chrome stainless steel electrode (G202, G207) is used, preheating at 300 °C or higher and slow cooling at around 700 °C after welding are performed. If the weldment cannot be post-weld heat treated, the flat welded flange pipe welding rod (A107, A207) should be used.
(5) Flat welding flange, in order to improve corrosion resistance and weldability, appropriately increase the appropriate amount of stability elements Ti, Nb, Mo, etc., and the weldability is better than that of the chrome flat welded flange.
We supply all kinds of pipe fitting such as the Integral Flange. If you have demand, welcome to contact us.
Zhenggang Industrial Park, Yanshan County, Cangzhou City Hebei Province, China.
No.8013 FuHuaHongYan Building,HongYan South road,Chaoyang District ,Beijing ,P.R.CHINA
Copyright © WH-STEEL Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved |Sitemap|