Seamless tube in the production of a variety of processing methods, I will introduce the following five commonly used processing methods:
1. Stamping method: seamless tube is produced in the punch press with taper core to expand the tube end to the required size and shape.
2. Forging and pressing method: when seamless pipe is produced, the end or part of the pipe is punched and extended by forging machine to reduce the outer diameter.
3. Rolling method: generally, the mandrel is not needed when seamless pipe is produced, and it is suitable for the inner rim of thick-wall pipe.Place the core inside the tube and push it with the roller on the outside.
4. Bulging method: when seamless pipe is produced, rubber is placed inside the pipe and compressed with punch above to make the pipe protrude into shape;The other method is hydraulic bulking, in which a liquid is filled in the middle of the tube. The liquid pressure bulges the tube into the desired shape.
5. Tortuous forming method: there are three common methods for seamless pipe production, one is called stretch method, the other is called stamping method, the third is the roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe fitting is tortuous.
WH-STEEL is located in yanshan county, cangzhou city, hebei province, China.In recent years, the company's business has been growing rapidly, and now it has served customers from more than 30 countries all over the world.The improvement of performance over the years has not made us forget the original intention of the enterprise.From the customer, to ensure quality, customer service is the first message we adhere to.We hope that in the near future, with our efforts, WH-STEEL will be successfully recognized as a well-known pipeline brand at home and abroad.
Zhenggang Industrial Park, Yanshan County, Cangzhou City Hebei Province, China.
No.8013 FuHuaHongYan Building,HongYan South road,Chaoyang District ,Beijing ,P.R.CHINA
Copyright © WH-STEEL Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved |Sitemap|